BullBear Trading: Stock and Financial Market Technical Analysis

General Market Discussion (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Market Update

2/3/11   7:51EST ESH11: Yesterday’s price action was clearly consolation before the next move up This should begin soon Although the initi…

Started by Master Che

1 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by luciano perotti

Early Bird Report

2/2/11   Early Bird:   7:02EST Silver: 28.14(5) is the key level for all time frames It’s the OAV for the now term, immediate term and sho…

Started by Master Che

0 Feb 2, 2011

Closing Comments

2/1/11 Closing Comments: USD: It MUST trade above 77.10 If not it enters a down extension to 76.65 Although as such at 76.94 it bounces No…

Started by Master Che

1 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Master Che

silver

1/31/11 4:40EST Silver: (March contract) It’s been a while since I updated the Silver Due to the fact There was no major change Although we…

Started by Master Che

2 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Master Che

Closing Comments:

1/31/11   Closing Comments: The markets are clearly not in tune with one another Meaning the SPX and DJ-30 are quite different from the ES…

Started by Master Che

2 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Master Che

BullBear Market Report UPDATE

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 BullBear traders have been long US equities (with the exception of a brief 2 day interlude) since the February 5…

Started by Steven Vincent

7 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by pennystocksville

The Bull is Too Young to Die!

I encountered a novel technical argument claiming the bull market will resume after this correction.  You can read the article by Adam Hami…

Started by Michael J. Sykes

6 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Henry Thompson

Junior Miners and China

I noticed that the junior miners have recently begun outperforming the big boys.  I also came across this story today that the Chinese gove…

1 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Steven Vincent

US Sovereign Debt Downgraded

Discovered an Associated Press article yesterday reporting that a (the?) Chinese rating agency has just declared American sovereign debt to…

1 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Steven Vincent

Why I think we could get a strong 2 - 6 week rally into and beyond earnings season

Hi Steve and all other BullBear traders.   I have just been watching the your latest video update 08 July (like the format) and I have some…

Started by Bruce Matthews

7 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Steven Vincent

RSS

Join BullBear Traders

Free 30 Day Trial
No Credit Card Required

SUBSCRIBE Here

Pay with Cryptocurrency and SAVE!

6 Months BullBear Trading

for $100

(regularly $120.00)